See the beauty of the Pacific Northwest as well as majestic Alaska like never before! Begin in exciting Seattle before boarding Norwegian Cruise Line’s Jewel to start your incredible Inside Passage cruise. Glide along the Alaska waters to witness majestic Sawyer Glacier and explore unforgettable ports of call in the Frontier State, including Ketchikan, Juneau and Skagway. After your cruise, disembark in Seattle and hop aboard Amtrak’s Coast Starlight to spend an overnight en route to California Wine Country. Tour the world-famous Napa Valley, visiting two premier wineries and get the opportunity to taste some of the region’s delicious wines. Continue southwest to end your trip by leaving your heart in beautiful San Francisco, the “City by the Bay.”
- 4-Night Hotel Accommodations: Based on twin/double accommodations in moderate hotels and one night in an Amtrak roomette.
- 7-Night Alaska Cruise: Aboard Norweigan Cruise Line’s Jewel. All meals onboard are included.
- Sightseeing: Special events as listed on land portion.
- Baggage Handling: To and from your hotel room and cruise ship cabin throughout your tour for one piece of checked baggage per person.
- Service: A YMT Vacations cruise host on board the Jewel and a professionally trained driver guide on the land portion. They are knowledgeable on the local area and will provide you with a wealth of information. This friendly service will make your trip a memorable experience.
- See the verdant forests, quaint towns and soaring glaciers of Alaska's Inside Passage
- See Ketchikan's beautiful parks with views of the Pacific and a fascinating totem collection
- Enjoy an included California winery tour with wine tasting at two local wineries
- Enjoy a city sightseeing tour in San Francisco and Seattle
- Enjoy breathtaking coastal views from a comfortable roomette aboard Amtrak's Coast Starlight train