Spend an unforgettable 11 days witnessing the amazing beauty and culture of romantic Italy. Begin your adventure in the Eternal City, Rome, and see the Vatican, Colosseum, Spanish Steps, and Trevi Fountain. Next, spend some time exploring the picturesque Umbrian countryside and stop at Orvieto and Montecatini Terme. You'll discover the beauty of the Tuscany region en route to Florence and Pisa. Enjoy sightseeing in these cities and in Venice, including the Ponte Vecchio, the Leaning Tower, the Grand Canal and St. Mark's Square. Next, see Verona, best known as Shakespeare’s setting for Romeo and Juliet, and explore Lake Maggiore on a scenic cruise. End your vacation with spectacular sightseeing in the city of Milan before departing for home.
Click here for full details.
- 9 nights Hotel Accommodations: Based on twin/double accommodations in moderate hotels.
- Sightseeing: Special events as listed.
- Meals: Nine breakfasts and six dinners.
- Baggage Handling: To and from your hotel room throughout your land tour for one piece of checked baggage per person.
- Service: Accompanied throughout by a professionally trained tour guide. They are knowledgeable on the local area and provide you with a wealth of information. Their friendly service will make your trip a memorable experience.
- Visit Rome, the “Eternal City”, Florence and Venice, Italy’s three most spectacular and romantic cities, all with included sight-seeing
- See the Sistine Chapel and Michelangelo frescoes in the Vatican City
- Enjoy an included lake cruise on magnificent Lake Maggiore
- See for yourself and marvel at the angle of the leaning tower of Pisa
- Additional included sightseeing in Orvieto, Verona and Milan
“[Our] guide was knowledgeable, likeable, informative [and] full of ideas…I was wonderfully surprised by this tour experience!”
L Roane, OR