Join us on a one of a kind adventure! Begin with an overnight in Las Vegas before traveling to America’s most majestic National Park – the Grand Canyon. An overnight stay inside the National Park offers the opportunity to witness sunset and sunrise standing by the rim. Then head to Monument Valley, which boasts natural sandstone masterpieces that tower at heights of 400 to 1,000 feet. Next, you’ll travel west to visit both Zion National Park and Bryce Canyon before continuing on to Capitol Reef and Arches and Canyonlands National Parks. You’ll enjoy a day of leisurely driving through beautiful mountain ranges on your way to Salt Lake City and the Great Salt Lake. Then view scenic Lake Tahoe followed by Yosemite National Park’s stunning landscapes. Explore the jointly managed sister parks Sequoia/Kings National Parks and view the famed giant redwoods - some of which tower over 300 feet. On your final day, you’ll return to Las Vegas, traveling through Death Valley, the lowest point of elevation in North America (weather permitting).
13-Nights Hotel Accommodations: Based on twin/double accommodations in moderate hotels.
Sightseeing: Special events as listed in the itinerary.
Baggage Handling: To and from your hotel room throughout your tour for one piece of checked baggage per person.
Service: A professionally trained tour director who is knowledgeable on the local area and will provide you with a wealth of information. This friendly service will make your trip a memorable experience.
Click here for full details.
- Witness the legendary waterfalls and soaring peaks of Yosemite Valley
- See 9 National Parks plus Monument Valley in one tour! (Death Valley weather permitting)
- See the rock needles of Zion National Park and the stunning red rock formations of Bryce Canyon
- Visit the Grand Canyon and stay inside the National Park, perhaps rising early to view the most spectacular sunrise in the world!
- View the famous natural landmarks formed by nature in Arches National Park and Canyonlands National Park
- Explore the architectural highlights of Salt Lake City
- Enjoy two nights in Las Vegas to enjoy the many dining opportunities, see the sights and attend the amazing shows