Teddy Roosevelt, a huge supporter of conservation and federal protection of nature, would be proud of this incredible tour! Begin with an overnight in Las Vegas before traveling through the lowest point of elevation in North America, Death Valley (temperature permitting), en route to California. Explore Sequoia and Kings National Parks, witnessing giant redwoods - some of which tower over 300 feet. Enjoy Yosemite National Park’s stunning waterfalls and lush forest land as well as beautiful Lake Tahoe. Next, visit Utah’s Salt Lake City before sightseeing in Arches, Canyonlands, Capitol Reef and Bryce Canyon National Parks. Then see the greatest of them all: Grand Canyon! An overnight stay inside the National Park will enable early risers to witness the sunrise before heading back to spend time in the “Entertainment Capitol of the World,” Las Vegas, where you can try your luck in one of the many casinos, enjoy the delectable dining options, or plan to see one of the many great shows available. On your last day we will conclude our portfolio of National Park visits with a day trip to Zion National Park – a glorious end to an astonishing tour!
13-Nights Hotel Accommodations: Based on twin/double accommodations in moderate hotels.
Sightseeing: Special events as listed in the itinerary.
Baggage Handling: To and from your hotel room throughout your tour for one piece of checked baggage per person.
Service: A professionally trained tour director who is knowledgeable on the local area and will provide you with a wealth of information. This friendly service will make your trip a memorable experience.
- Witness the legendary waterfalls and soaring peaks of Yosemite Valley
- Discover Sequoia National Park, home to giant redwood trees with ancient histories dating back before the dinosaurs
- See the rock needles of Zion National Park and the stunning red rock formations of Bryce Canyon
- Visit the Grand Canyon and stay inside the National Park, perhaps rising early to view the most spectacular sunrise in the world!
- View the famous natural landmarks formed by nature in Arches National Park and Canyonlands National Park
- Explore the architectural highlights of Salt Lake City
- Enjoy two full days in Las Vegas to enjoy the many dining opportunities, see the sights and attend the amazing shows