Teddy Roosevelt, the champion of the US National Parks system, would be proud of this incredible tour! Begin with an overnight in Las Vegas before traveling to the grandest of all parks in the west – the Grand Canyon! An overnight stay inside the National Park offers the opportunity to witness sunset and sunrise standing by the rim! Then head to Monument Valley, boasting natural sandstone masterpieces that tower at heights of 400 to 1,000 feet. Moving on to Zion National Park, Bryce Canyon ,drive through Capitol Reef to Arches and Canyonlands – the natural highlights that you can witness along this tour seem endless!. A day of leisurely driving through beautiful mountain ranges awaits on your way to Salt Lake City and the Great Salt Lake. Then enjoy the beautiful Lake Tahoe followed by Yosemite National Park’s stunning waterfalls and lush forest land. Explore the jointly managed sister parks Sequoia /Kings National Parks, and its giant redwoods - some of which tower over 300 feet. On your last day, heading back to Nevada, travel through the lowest point of elevation in North America, Death Valley if the temperature permits.
13-Nights Hotel Accommodations: Based on twin/double accommodations in moderate hotels.
Sightseeing: Special events as listed in the itinerary.
Baggage Handling: To and from your hotel room throughout your tour for one piece of checked baggage per person.
Service: A professionally trained tour director who is knowledgeable on the local area and will provide you with a wealth of information. This friendly service will make your trip a memorable experience.
Click here for full details.
- Witness the legendary waterfalls and soaring peaks of Yosemite Valley
- See 9 National Parks plus Monument Valley in one tour! (Death Valley weather permitting)
- See the rock needles of Zion National Park and the stunning red rock formations of Bryce Canyon
- Visit the Grand Canyon and stay inside the National Park, perhaps rising early to view the most spectacular sunrise in the world!
- View the famous natural landmarks formed by nature in Arches National Park and Canyonlands National Park
- Explore the architectural highlights of Salt Lake City
- Enjoy two nights in Las Vegas to enjoy the many dining opportunities, see the sights and attend the amazing shows