Take an amazing fifteen days to witness exciting and historic Canadian and New England sites! Begin in New York City and see a wide assortment of fantastic highlights, including the Empire State Building, Lady Liberty, Times Square, Central Park and more. After taking in "The Big Apple," visit Newport and travel along Ten-Mile Drive to take in the notable and grand mansions. Then, travel to Boston to embark on a luxurious seven-night cruise on NCL's Norwegian Dawn. Enjoy highlights such as Portland, Halifax, Chartlottetown, Gaspesie and La Baie all from the unforgettable comfort of the Dawn's luxury. Disembark in Quebec to explore the city. Discover Montreal, the Green Mountains, Hancock Shaker Village and Boston before you depart for home.
- 7-Night Cruise: Aboard Norwegian Cruise Line's Norwegian Dawn. All meals onboard the ship are included.
- 7 Nights Hotel Accommodations: On land tour, based on twin/double accommodations in moderate hotels.
- Sightseeing: and special events as listed.
- Service: A professionally trained Tour Director on the land tour who is knowledgeable on the local area and will provide you with a wealth of information. Their friendly service will make your trip a memorable experience.
- Baggage Handling: To and from your hotel room and cruise ship cabin throughout your tour for one piece of checked baggage per person.
- Experience a 7-night cruise aboard NCL’s Norwegian Dawn
- See New York City, Boston, Quebec City and Montreal on narrated city tours
- Visit Cape Cod and tour one of the famous mansions in Newport
- Enjoy stops at the following ports: Portland, Halifax, Chartlottetown, Gaspesie and La Baie
- Witness the brilliant, fall colors during peak foliage season while on your motor coach tour through New England’s Green Mountains
“Tour guides were great and very helpful…[we] will never use any other travel agency. I recommend YMT to everyone I talk to about travelling anywhere.”
G Wright, GA