Take an amazing 15 days to witness exciting and historic Canadian and New England sites during what is considered the best time to visit, with color-changing fall foliage! Begin in New York City with a panoramic tour and see some of the most prominent landmarks including the Empire State Building, Times Square, Central Park and view Lady Liberty from Battery Park. Continue to iconic Cape Cod and visit one of Newport’s grand mansions en-route. Then, travel to Boston and embark on your 7-night cruise aboard Norwegian Dawn. Enjoy highlights such as Portland, Halifax, Charlottetown, Gaspesie and La Baie during port stops, all from the comfort of the Dawn, your floating hotel. Disembark in Quebec City, one of North America’s first settlements, discover Montreal, then travel through the Green Mountains amidst colorful fall landscapes, visit an intriguing Shaker Village and enjoy a city tour of Boston before you depart for home.
- 7-Night Cruise: Aboard Norwegian Cruise Line's Norwegian Dawn. All meals onboard the ship are included.
- 7 Nights Hotel Accommodations: On land tour, based on twin/double accommodations in moderate hotels.
- Sightseeing: and special events as listed.
- Service: A professionally trained Tour Director on the land tour who is knowledgeable on the local area and will provide you with a wealth of information. Their friendly service will make your trip a memorable experience.
- Baggage Handling: To and from your hotel room and cruise ship cabin throughout your tour for one piece of checked baggage per person.
- Experience a 7-night cruise aboard NCL’s Norwegian Dawn
- See New York City, Boston, Quebec City and Montreal on narrated city tours
- Visit Cape Cod and tour one of the famous mansions in Newport
- Enjoy stops at the following ports: Portland, Halifax, Charlottetown, Gaspesie and La Baie
- Witness the brilliant, fall colors during peak foliage season while on your motor coach tour through New England’s Green Mountains
“Tour guides were great and very helpful…[we] will never use any other travel agency. I recommend YMT to everyone I talk to about travelling anywhere.”
G Wright, GA