See the beauty of the Southwest, and witness the amazing colors of Albuquerque’s famous Balloon Fiesta! Start in exciting Phoenix, traveling through citities like the beautiful, red-rock deserts of Sedona and the high-desert community of Flagstaff. Take in the magnificent Grand Canyon and the Petrified Forest and Painted Desert. Enjoy Albuquerque, where the Balloon Fiesta awaits. Watch as several hundred hot air balloons float against the pure blue skies above Albuquerque – an amazing spectacle to see first-hand! Enjoy southwestern art galleries and shops in Santa Fe. Visit Roswell, renowned for its famous UFO sightings. Stops at Ruidoso and Alamogordo, see the snow-white dunes of gypsum sand in White Sands. Travel to Tombstone and walk through the historic streets as Wyatt Earp did.
Click here for full details.
- Hotel Accommodations: 14 nights based on twin/double accommodations in moderate hotels.
- Sightseeing: Special events as listed.
- Baggage Handling: To and from your hotel room throughout your tour for one piece of checked baggage per person.
- Service: A professionally trained tour director who is knowledgeable on the local area and will provide you with a wealth of information. Their friendly service will make your trip a memorable experience.
Please note: although all these sites are featured on all departures for this vacation, some departure dates operate in the reverse order.
- Behold the red-rock wonders of Sedona
- See the Grand Canyon in all its splendor
- Drive through the scenery of the Petrified Forest and Painted Desert
- Relive the history of the Old West in legendary Tombstone
- Witness the amazing spectacle of the Hot Air Balloon Fiesta
- Soak in the history and culture of the Southwest in Albuquerque and Santa Fe
- Tour Roswell with its fascinating exhibits on the alleged UFO crash site
- Visit incredible Carlsbad Caverns, the largest in the world