From cityscapes, ancient monuments, scenic countryside and chocolate box villages to modern pop culture, palaces and castles, see the best of England! History and culture await and you’ll even get to ride on an authentic steam train on this new 10-day tour.
Hotel Accommodations: 8 nights of hotel accommodations based on twin/double occupancy in moderate hotels.
Meals: 8 breakfasts and 7 dinners - Note: (B, L, D) as noted at the end of itinerary text indicates meals included for that day.
Sightseeing: and special events as listed in the itinerary
Baggage Handling: to and from your hotel room throughout your land tour for one piece of checked baggage per person.
Service: Your tour is accompanied throughout by a professionally trained tour director who is knowledgeable on the local area and will provide you with a wealth of information. Their friendly service will make your trip a memorable experience.
Click here for full details.
- Stay 2 nights in central London
- Blenheim Palace & The Beatles Story
- See Stonehenge up close
- Enjoy a 16-mile heritage steam train ride through the English countryside
- Visit a Victorian Town living museum
- Visit Sherwood Forest
- Explore William Shakespeare’s birthplace – the house where he grew up
- Tour Windsor Castle, home to Queen Elizabeth II