Come and celebrate the 100th Anniversary of the National Park Service with us this year! This is our most popular tour in North America because you get to visit 9 different national parks on one trip.
The tour begins with an overnight in Las Vegas before traveling to America’s most majestic National Park – the Grand Canyon. An overnight stay inside the park gives you the opportunity to witness both sunset and sunrise - two of the most spectacular times of the day for this amazing natural landscape. Next we head to Monument Valley, which boasts natural sandstone towers that rise to heights of 400 to 1,000 feet above the desert. Next, you’ll travel west to visit both Zion National Park and Bryce Canyon before continuing on to Capitol Reef and Arches and Canyonlands National Parks. You’ll enjoy a day of leisurely touring through beautiful mountain ranges on your way to Salt Lake City and the Great Salt Lake. Then view scenic Lake Tahoe followed by Yosemite National Park’s stunning landscapes. Explore the jointly managed sister parks Sequoia and Kings National Parks and view the famed giant redwoods - some of which tower over 300 feet. On your final day, you’ll return to Las Vegas, traveling through Death Valley, the lowest point of elevation in North America (weather permitting).
13-Nights Hotel Accommodations: Based on twin/double accommodations in moderate hotels.
Sightseeing: Special events as listed in the itinerary.
Baggage Handling: To and from your hotel room throughout your tour for one piece of checked baggage per person.
Service: A professionally trained tour director who is knowledgeable on the local area and will provide you with a wealth of information. This friendly service will make your trip a memorable experience.
Click here for full details.
- See 9 National Parks plus Monument Valley in one tour!
- Witness the legendary waterfalls and soaring peaks of Yosemite Valley
- See the rock needles of Zion National Park and the stunning red rock formations of Bryce Canyon
- Visit the Grand Canyon and stay inside the park, perhaps rising early to view the most spectacular sunrise in the world!
- View the famous natural landmarks formed by nature in Arches National Park and Canyonlands National Park
- Explore the architectural highlights of Salt Lake City
- Enjoy two nights in Las Vegas to enjoy the many dining opportunities, see the sights and attend the amazing shows