Take an amazing 15 days to witness exciting and historic Canadian and New England sites during what is considered the best time to visit, with color-changing fall foliage! Begin your tour in Boston. Visit iconic Cape Cod for 2 nights and tour one of Newport’s grand mansions en-route. Enjoy a 7-night cruise aboard Norwegian Dawn and visit historic places such as Halifax during port stops, all from the comfort of your floating hotel. Learn about the continent’s history during a city tour of Quebec City, one of North America’s first settlements; discover Montreal and travel through the Green Mountains amidst colorful fall landscapes; explore an intriguing Shaker Village and enjoy a city tour of Boston.
- 7-Night Cruise: Aboard Norwegian Cruise Line's Norwegian Dawn. All meals onboard the ship are included.
- 7 Nights Hotel Accommodations: On land tour, based on twin/double accommodations in moderate hotels.
- Sightseeing: and special events as listed.
- Service: A professionally trained Tour Director on the land tour who is knowledgeable on the local area and will provide you with a wealth of information. Their friendly service will make your trip a memorable experience.
- Baggage Handling: To and from your hotel room and cruise ship cabin throughout your tour for one piece of checked baggage per person.
Click here for full details.
- Experience a 7-night cruise aboard NCL’s Norwegian Dawn
- See Boston, Quebec City and Montreal on narrated city tours
- Visit Cape Cod and tour one of the famous mansions in Newport
- Enjoy Halifax, the world's second-largest natural harbor
- Witness the brilliant, fall colors during peak foliage season while on your motor coach tour through New England’s Green Mountains
“Tour guides were great and very helpful…[we] will never use any other travel agency. I recommend YMT to everyone I talk to about travelling anywhere.”
G Wright, GA