Ultimate California & Canyons National Parks Tour
From $2998 (was $3248)
Per person, double occupancy, excludes roundtrip airfare
19 DaysView Dates and Prices
This program is currently sold out but new dates are coming soon! Call 877-332-6185 for more details.
Vacation Package Details
Experience the Golden State and visit 10 truly wondrous National Parks all in one ultimate package! Yosemite, Sequoia, the Grand Canyon, and Zion are just some of the many amazing places you’ll visit.
- Los Angeles
- Sequoia National Park
- Kings Canyon National Park
- Yosemite National Park
- Mammoth Mountain
- Death Valley National Park
- Las Vegas
- Grand Canyon National Park
- Bryce Canyon National Park
- Zion National Park
- Capitol Reef National Park
- Arches and Canyonlands National Park
- Grand Junction
- 18 Nights
- Moderate hotels based on twin/double occupancy
- 14 Breakfasts and 1 Lunch
- A professionally trained local tour director who is knowledgeable of the area and will provide you with a wealth of information. Their friendly service will make your trip a memorable experience.
- To and from your hotel room throughout your land tour for one piece of Checked Baggage per person.
Click here for full details.
- Guided tour of Los Angeles, Hollywood and Beverly Hills with included lunch at the Getty
- Witness the awe-inspiring landscapes of 10 of America's most popular National Parks
- See the impressive General Sherman, the largest tree in the world
- Spend 3 nights in exciting Las Vegas
- Enjoy the Grand Canyon at sunset or sunrise
- Witness the stunning views at Horseshoe Bend and Lake Powell
- See the incredible sandstone monuments of Bryce and Zion National Parks
*Web prices reflect Instant Rebate pricing. Offers valid for new bookings only and subject to availability. Offer may be cancelled at any time.
Please follow the steps below to price your vacation with YMT Vacations. When you complete all the steps, click “Reserve” next to the date on which you would like to travel.
Number of travelers:
|This cabin type is sold out, but other cabin types still available. Please select a different cabin type or call a travel consultant at 877-332-6185 to book this tour.|
YMT Vacations itineraries may contain suggestions for activities for your leisure time; these suggestions do not constitute a recommendation nor an endorsement of any specific service provider and the decision to participate in any such activities should be made independently.
Don't see what you are looking for? Check out our general FAQ page here.
You can move travel dates easily and without incurring cancellation fees or penalties. You can change your land tour date anytime up to 45 days prior to departure and your cruise tour up to 95 days prior to departure. See our 2021 Peace of Mind Program for more details.
A worry-free experience for our guests is very important to us. With guest's help and the implementation of a few changes and new protocols such as increased sanitization, responsible social distancing, and enhanced tour director training, you can continue to enjoy peace-of-mind while traveling. For more information on our new safety protocols, please see our Travel Safe Program.
Guests do not need a passport or visa for this tour. Starting October 1, 2021, guests are required to have a REAL ID-compliant identification which includes REAL ID-compliant driver's licenses, US passports, US passport cards, US military IDs, and federally recognized tribal-issues photo IDs.
A full list can be found here: https://www.tsa.gov/travel/security-screening/identification
Before this date, any government-issued ID, including any state driver's license and any federal ID, will suffice.
You will need U.S. dollars.
No, guests will not need to bring adapters or converters as the U.S. use standard 110V plugs.