Treat yourself to a real gem of a trip and visit the lush "Emerald Isle" - Ireland! Witness truly indescribable natural beauty visiting the awe-inspiring vistas along the Ring of Kerry and famous 700-foot hight Cliffs of Moher. See Blarney Castle, perhaps even receiving the “Gift of Gab” from the Stone of Eloquence, and explore some of Ireland’s most intriguing cities, including Dublin, Belfast, and Cork. With so much to experience on this 12-day Isle adventure, Ireland’s interesting historic locations and unparalleled beauty is sure to make for an exceptional collection of treasured memories.
- 10-Nights Hotel Accommodations: Based on twin/double accommodations in moderate hotels.
- Sightseeing: Special events as listed.
- Meals: Ten breakfasts and six dinners.
- Service: A professionally trained Irish driver guide who is knowledgeable on the local area and will provide you with a wealth of information during your tour. Their friendly service will make your trip a memorable experience.
- Baggage Handling: To and from your hotel room throughout your tour for one piece of checked baggage per person.
- Discover the Rock of Cashel
- Panoramic motorcoach tours of Ireland’s premier cities: Dublin, Belfast and Cork
- Learn about the history of the Titanic at the Cobh Heritage Centre
- Visit Blarney Castle and kiss the Blarney Stone to receive the Gift of Gab
- Drive the Ring of Kerry and see Giant’s Causeway, Ireland’s most famous scenery
- Visit Bunratty Castle with its collection of medieval furnishings
- See the awe-inspiring 700-foot high Cliffs of Moher
“John Joe was an exceptional person in all ways. He helped make the trip a special experience. I loved everything about the trip from the beginning to the end. It exceeded all of our expectations. I plan to enjoy another YMT trip next year!”
Susan L., MO