Treat yourself to a real gem of a trip and visit the lush "Emerald Isle" - Ireland! Witness truly indescribable natural beauty visiting the awe-inspiring vistas along the Ring of Kerry and famous 700-foot hight Cliffs of Moher. See Blarney Castle, perhaps even receiving the “Gift of Gab” from the Stone of Eloquence, and explore some of Ireland’s most intriguing cities, including Dublin, and Belfast. With so much to experience on this 12-day Isle adventure, Ireland’s interesting historic locations and unparalleled beauty is sure to make for an exceptional collection of treasured memories.
Click here for full details.
- 10-Nights Hotel Accommodations: Based on twin/double accommodations in moderate hotels.
- Sightseeing: Special events as listed.
- Meals: Ten breakfasts and six dinners.
- Service: A professionally trained Irish driver guide who is knowledgeable on the local area and will provide you with a wealth of information during your tour. Their friendly service will make your trip a memorable experience.
- Baggage Handling: To and from your hotel room throughout your tour for one piece of checked baggage per person.
- Kiss the Blarney Stone and acquire the “Gift of Gab” at Blarney Castle
- Dublin sightseeing including the famous St. Patrick’s Cathedral, the largest church in Ireland
- Take one of Europe’s most famous drives, the Ring of Kerry, with its spectacular scenery of lakes and rivers
- See the incredible Cliffs of Moher and Giant’s Causeway, remarkable rock formations made up of over 40,000 hexagonal stacks
- Learn about the Titanic at the Cobh Heritage Centre and at an included visit to Titanic Belfast — the world’s largest Titanic experience
“Our driver/guide was excellent. He was witty, knowledgeable, friendly and was excellent at his job. This was a very positive travel experience. I really enjoyed seeing the beautiful country of Ireland and the people were so friendly and helpful.”
Carolyn J., TN