It’s time to embark on your exciting Alaskan adventure! Arrive in Anchorage before traveling through the scenic Matanuska-Susitna Valley en route to Talkeetna.Visit the Iditarod Sled Dog Headquarters where you will learn about “The Last Great Race,” considered to be the most challenging of its kind anywhere in the world. Continue to Denali National Park by coach, or by optional train ride which allows you to experience the magnificent Alaskan wilderness from a new perspective.On your Denali Natural History Tour you will learn about the cultural influences around you. Back in Anchorage visit Ship Creek, the Ulu Factory, the Alaska Wildlife Conservation Center and more before embarking on the beautiful Celebrity Millennium!
At sea you will pass Hubbard Glacier, which routinely calves off icebergs as high as 10-story buildings. Dock for a day in Juneau, also known as “Little San Francisco,” and view Mendenhall Glacier and the Juneau Icefields. Next, see where the Gold Rush began in Skagway and perhaps take part in an optional shore excursion. Icy Strait Point reveals the home of the Tlingit Indians, and its port of Hoonah offers plenty of opportunities to view the wildlife. Back out at sea, cruise along the Alaska Inside Passage – one of the most scenic sea-lanes in the world - and the west coast of Vancouver Island. Disembark in Vancouver, Canada for a highlights tour of the metropolitan area, then drive south to Seattle where you can soak up the incredible view from the observation deck of the iconic Space Needle – a perfect final memory to end your unforgettable Alaska tour!
- 7-Night Alaska Cruise: Aboard Celebrity Millennium. All meals onboard the ship are included.
- 4-Night Hotel Accommodations: Based on twin/double accommodations in moderate hotels.
- Sightseeing: Special events as listed on land portion.
- Baggage Handling: To and from your hotel room and cruise ship cabin throughout your tour for one piece of checked baggage per person.
- Service: A professionally trained Tour Director on the Alaska land tour who is knowledgeable on the local area will provide you with a wealth of information. Their friendly service will make your trip a memorable experience.
- Learn about the famous sledding race at the Iditarod Sled Dog Headquarters
- Visit one of the world’s great frontiers for wilderness adventure during a Denali Natural History Tour
- Enjoy a tour of historic Anchorage
- See bears, elk, bison and eagles at the Alaska Wildlife Conservation Center
- View awe-inspiring fjords along the Kenai Peninsula
- Marvel as huge pieces “calve” (break off) from the massive Hubbard Glacier
- Cruise the world-famous Inside Passage
- Take a memorable tour of vibrant Vancouver