Join YMT for one of our most popular tours! Experience the spectacular 2016 Tournament of Roses Parade along with an insider perspective on the famous parade by attending an exclusive evening viewing of the magnificent, hand-decorated floats. Next, enjoy a tour of sunny Los Angeles. Tour the “City of Angels” and see the handprints of famous stars at the Chinese Theatre, along with the Dolby Theatre where each year the Academy Awards take place (outside viewing), Beverly Hills and Rodeo Drive. Then travel to Pasadena to view the unforgettable spectacle of the 127th Tournament of Roses Parade from your reserved grandstand seats. Includes 4 nights hotel accommodations, official Rose Parade Program, YMT seat cushion, sightseeing, knowledgeable guides and porterage at hotels.
See why we are the largest tour operator at the Rose Parade!
Hotel Accommodations: Based on twin/double accommodations in a Los Angeles Airport area hotel.
Sightseeing: Special events and sightseeing as listed. You will enjoy the Rose Parade viewing from reserved Grandstand seats and will receive a complimentary YMT seat cushion as well as an official Rose Parade program (Valued at $20).
To your room baggage handling: To and from your hotel room throughout your tour for one piece of checked baggage per person.
Service: Enjoy the service of a professionally trained and accredited tour driver, together with local Los Angeles guides. They are knowledgeable on the local area and provide you with a wealth of information. Their friendly service will make your trip a memorable experience!
Click here for full details.
- Experience the 127th Tournament of Roses Parade from you reserved grandstand seats
- Enjoy an insiders' private viewing of the Rose Parade floats at the Pasadena Rosemont Pavilion
- Tour Los Angeles, the "City of Angels," and view the City's Music Center with the Dorothy Chandler Pavilion and the Walt Disney Concert Hall, Chinese Theatre, and the Hollywood Walk of Fame
- See Beverly Hills and shop on Rodeo Drive
- Visit the Ronald Reagan Presidential Library or the J. Paul Getty Museum on optional tours