Journey Through Vietnam
From $1049 (was $1499)
Per person, double occupancy, excludes roundtrip airfare
11 DaysPassport & Visas Required View Dates and Prices
This program is currently sold out but new dates are coming soon! Call 877-332-6185 for more details.
Vietnam Vacation Package Details
Head to Southeast Asia for a fascinating 11-day tour of Vietnam! Experience its ancient history, savory cuisine, breathtaking natural beauty, and lively culture on this unforgettable trip.
Tour Includes1 Country
- Halong Bay
- Hoi An
- Ho Chi Minh City
- Cai Be
- 2 Internal Flights Within Vietnam
- Includes one piece of checked baggage (44 lbs) per person
- 9 Nights
- Moderate hotels based on twin/double occupancy
- Daily Breakfasts, 2 Lunches, and 3 Dinners
- A professionally trained English-speaking local tour director who is knowledgeable of the area and will provide you with a wealth of information. Their friendly service will make your trip a memorable experience.
- To and from your hotel room throughout your land tour for one piece of Checked Baggage per person.
Click here for full details.
- Tours of Hanoi, Hoi An Ancient Town, Hue Imperial City, and Ho Chi Minh City (Saigon)
- Traditional water puppet show and dinner in Hanoi
- Overnight cruise in beautiful Halong Bay, a popular UNESCO World Heritage site
- Boat trip up Perfume River to see various historical and cultural sights
- Take a boat excursion through the Mekong Delta, one of the most bio-diverse areas in the world
*Web prices reflect Instant Rebate pricing. Offers valid for new bookings only and subject to availability. Offer may be cancelled at any time.
Please follow the steps below to price your vacation with YMT Vacations. When you complete all the steps, click “Reserve” next to the date on which you would like to travel.
Number of travelers:
|This cabin type is sold out, but other cabin types still available. Please select a different cabin type or call a travel consultant at 877-332-6185 to book this tour.|
YMT Vacations itineraries may contain suggestions for activities for your leisure time; these suggestions do not constitute a recommendation nor an endorsement of any specific service provider and the decision to participate in any such activities should be made independently.