Explore New Orleans and the Caribbean on this fantastic journey! There are three nights in New Orleans with included sightseeing, museum and plantation visits, and a specialty themed farewell dinner. New Orleans is famous for its French Creole cuisine, being the birthplace of jazz and its annual celebrations and festivals, most notably Mardi Gras. On your seven night cruise aboard Royal Caribbean's Serenade of the Seas, you’ll enjoy the warm winter Caribbean weather as you visit some of the more interesting and lesser known corners of the Western Caribbean.
Special Note: round trip airfare is included in the base price of this tour for several cities nationwide! Cities listed with $0 in the Airfare to Tour drop-down menu are among those with included round trip airfare; cities that are subject to an additional surcharge for round trip airfare display the additional cost.
7-Night Cruise: Aboard Royal Caribbean's Serenade of the Seas. All meals on board the ship are included.
3-Nights Hotel Accommodations: On land tour, based on twin/double accommodations in moderate hotels.
Sightseeing: Special events as listed on land portion.
Baggage Handling: To and from your hotel room and cruise ship cabin throughout your tour for one piece of checked baggage per person.
Service: A professionally trained tour guide who is knowledgeable on the local area will provide you with a wealth of information. Their friendly service will make your trip a memorable experience.
Round trip Flights: from many U.S. cities. Other departure cities are available at a supplement.
- Enjoy three nights in New Orleans with included sightseeing
- Tour the French Quarter, Bourbon Street, the Mississippi River and the Mardi Gras route
- Discover Lake Pontchartrain Flood Levees and Louisiana State Museum’s Katrina Exhibition
- Visit Oak Alley and Laura Creole Plantations and relive the life and times of the 1800’s
- Experience a specialty themed farewell dinner at a local restaurant in the French Quarter
- Escape the cold with a warm Western Caribbean cruise that includes full-day stops in a variety of ports, including Falmouth, Jamaica; Georgetown, Grand Cayman and Cozumel, Mexico