This river cruise will take you deep into Austria, Hungary, and Slovakia for an unforgettable journey. You will experience the heart of Europe in an up-close and personal way as you relax aboard one of the sister ships the A-ROSA Riva or Donna, enjoying the many fantastic amenities each has to offer such as an onboard spa, pool and fitness center. Perfect views are offered on the expansive sundeck or from the panoramic lounge that is always open.
Stops include Melk, a city begun in 831 A.D with its spectacular monastery, Vienna with a full day sightseeing which you can plan at your own pace or with the YMT shore excursions program. In Hungary, visit Esztergom with its monumental Basilica where once Franz Liszt played the organ and finally beautiful Budapest, nestled atop 80 geothermal springs with its beautiful architecture and thermal Spas. Continue to Bratislava in Slovakia en route before returning to Engelhartszell, your port of embarkation.
7-Night River Cruise on Danube River: Aboard A-Rosa Riva or Donna in booked cabin category.
Meals: All meals on cruise.
Service: Baggage handling on the ship.
- Explore highlights in three European countries
- Take in the exquisite scenery as vineyards and orchards pass you by
- Discover the fascinating Melk Abbey, a UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Visit the classical city of Vienna and enjoy her best highlights your way
- See Esztergom, one of Hungary's oldest cities and one of Europe's most beautiful
- Spend leisure time in the fascinating cities of Budapest and Bratislava
“The overall experience was great! We saw more beautiful places than we would have seen if we were on an ocean cruise.”
Josefina B., TX