Rose Parade & Coastal California Tour
From $1999 (was $2249)
Per person, double occupancy, excludes roundtrip airfare
10 DaysView Dates and Prices
This program is currently sold out but new dates are coming soon! Call 877-332-6185 for more details.
Rose Parade Vacation Package Details
Fully immerse yourself in the pomp and circumstance of the 134th Rose Parade, then take the scenic route up the California coast to San Francisco.
Los Angeles is abuzz in the days leading up to the Rose Parade, and you'll be in the middle of the excitement. You'll enjoy behind-the-scenes access to the float barn where the flower-covered stars of the parade are getting their finishing touches by a huge team of volunteers. Add to that a private presentation and dinner with the Tournament of Roses Committee, and you'll be an expert by the time the parade begins. The day of the Rose Parade, your grandstand seats are perfectly placed for optimum parade viewing.
The excitement of the Rose Parade will fade into the background as you travel up the coast to scenic beachside towns and landmarks, including Santa Barbara, Pismo Beach, and Monterey. One of the grandest homes in the world, Hearst Castle, overlooks the waves in San Simeon. Is it any wonder that presidents and Golden Age movie stars looked forward to an invite?
Your journey ends in San Francisco with a tour of Alcatraz, the world's most notorious prison, followed by a tour of city's top landmarks. This is a New Year adventure you'll never forget!
- Los Angeles
- Santa Barbara
- San Francisco
- Official Rose Parade Program
- YMT Seat Cushion
- 9 Nights
- Moderate hotels based on twin/double occupancy
- 1 Box Breakfast and 1 Dinner
- A professionally trained local tour director who is knowledgeable of the area and will provide you with a wealth of information. Their friendly service will make your trip a memorable experience.
- To and from your hotel room throughout your land tour for one piece of Checked Baggage per person.
Click here for full details.
- Experience the 134th Tournament of Roses Parade from your reserved grandstand seats
- Enjoy a pre-parade viewing of the Rose Parade floats in Pasadena
- Learn the traditions and history of the Rose Parade during a private dinner and presentation by the Tournament of Roses Committee
- Walk the halls and tour the expansive grounds of newspaper magnate William Randolph Hearst’s palatial Hearst Castle
- Cross the San Francisco Bay for a tour of the infamous Alcatraz Prison
Mandatory Vaccinations Against COVID-19
All guests, including minors, must be up to date with their COVID-19 vaccines prior to departure to participate. Guest vaccination requirements are currently for all departures until further notice. For more information visit our Travel Safe page.
*Web prices reflect Instant Rebate pricing. Offers valid for new bookings only and subject to availability. Offer may be cancelled at any time.
Please follow the steps below to price your vacation with YMT Vacations. When you complete all the steps, click “Reserve” next to the date on which you would like to travel.
Number of travelers:
|This cabin type is sold out, but other cabin types still available. Please select a different cabin type or call a travel consultant at 877-332-6185 to book this tour.|
YMT Vacations itineraries may contain suggestions for activities for your leisure time; these suggestions do not constitute a recommendation nor an endorsement of any specific service provider and the decision to participate in any such activities should be made independently.
Watch a short video about this tour!