- Experience the Tournament of Roses Parade from your reserved grandstand seats
- Enjoy a pre-parade viewing of the Rose Parade floats in Pasadena
- Learn the traditions and history of the Rose Parade during a private dinner and presentation by the Tournament of Roses Committee representative
- Walk the halls and tour the expansive grounds of newspaper magnate William Randolph Hearst’s palatial Hearst Castle
- Enjoy a morning cruise of San Francisco Bay
Rose Parade & Los Angeles Tour
Per person, double occupancy, excludes roundtrip airfare
Experience the spectacular stagecraft and creativity of the 135th Rose Parade, the perfect way to ring in the new year. There is plenty to do in the City of Angels in the days leading up to the Rose Parade.