Start in Seattle where you will be greeted by your YMT tour director and relax as your motor coach takes you eastbound to “Big Sky Country” Montana. Here you will visit Glacier and Waterton Lakes National Parks. Then continue northbound through the breathtaking scenery of the Icefields Parkway. See Banff and Jasper and enjoy an included Icefields Adventure on the Athabasca Glacier. Then continue through the snow-topped mountain peaks and silent forests of Yoho National Park and Revelstoke and on to the Lake Okanagan region of Western Canada. Travel on Canada’s scenic Highway 99 to Whistler where you can experience all that the famous resort town has to offer. Wrap up your adventure with a panoramic city tour of Vancouver or optional excursion to the beautiful city of Victoria before traveling back to Seattle.
- 13-Night Hotel Accommodations: Based on twin/double accommodations in moderate hotels.
- Sightseeing: Special events as listed in the itinerary.
- Baggage handling: To and from your hotel room throughout your tour for one piece of checked baggage per person.
- Service: A professionally trained tour director who is knowledgeable on the local area and will provide you with a wealth of information. This friendly service will make your trip a memorable experience.
- Enjoy a city tour of Seattle
- View the breathtaking landscapes of Banff National Park and stay for two nights
- Witness the verdant valleys, rugged mountains and glaciers of Jasper National Park, a UNESCO World Heritage Site
- See the abundant wildlife along the roads of Glacier and Waterton Lakes National Parks
- Spend time in the resort town of Whistler, the main venue for the 2010 Olympic Winter Games
- View the stunning vistas of Yoho National Park and Revelstoke
- Explore the beautiful and cosmopolitan city of Vancouver