Autumn Leaves Tour
From $1699 (was $1949)
Per person, double occupancy, excludes roundtrip airfare
13 DaysPassport Required View Dates and Prices
This program is currently sold out but new dates are coming soon! Call 877-332-6185 for more details.
New England Vacation Package Details
Imagine taking a tour through the heart of America's history while enjoying the spectacle of fall colors in the Northeast. This 13-day itinerary takes you from New York City to Niagara Falls, Boston and then back to New York, against a backdrop of the rich colors of fall.
Check out our Travel Blog for articles on tips and ideas for your Autumn Leaves Tour!
Tour Includes2 Countries
- New York City
- Niagara Falls
- 1000 Islands
- Lake Placid
- White Mountains
- Green Mountains
- Cape Cod
- 12 Nights
- Moderate hotels based on twin/double occupancy
- 8 Breakfasts
- A professionally trained local tour director who is knowledgeable of the area and will provide you with a wealth of information. Their friendly service will make your trip a memorable experience.
- To and from your hotel room throughout your land tour for one piece of Checked Baggage per person.
Click here for full details.
- Drive in comfort through the stunning Catskill Mountains, home to some of the most brilliant foliage
- Enjoy a visit to Cooperstown, New York, where you will explore the National Baseball Hall of Fame and Museum, and the historic Fly Creek Cider Mill
- See the spectacle of the astonishing Niagara Falls in Canada
- Explore Kingston, Canada's first capital
- Enjoy a sightseeing cruise through the 1000 Islands
- Drive through the beautiful scenery of Adirondack Park, the White Mountains, and the Green Mountains
*Web prices reflect Instant Rebate pricing. Offers valid for new bookings only and subject to availability. Offer may be cancelled at any time.
Please follow the steps below to price your vacation with YMT Vacations. When you complete all the steps, click “Reserve” next to the date on which you would like to travel.
Number of travelers:
|This cabin type is sold out, but other cabin types still available. Please select a different cabin type or call a travel consultant at 877-332-6185 to book this tour.|
YMT Vacations itineraries may contain suggestions for activities for your leisure time; these suggestions do not constitute a recommendation nor an endorsement of any specific service provider and the decision to participate in any such activities should be made independently.