Heart of Texas & New Orleans
From $1599 (was $1849)
per person, double occupancy, excludes roundtrip airfare
11 DaysPassport Not Required View Dates and Prices
This program is currently sold out but new dates are coming soon! Call 877-332-6185 for more details.
Experience the charm of New Orleans and the Lone Star State’s 4 largest cities on this incredible tour up the Gulf Coast from Louisiana to the heart of Texas. Experience a more gracious way of life as you learn about the region’s history and culture over 11 wonderful days!
Hotel Accommodations: 10-night hotel accommodations based on twin/double accommodations in moderate hotels.
Sightseeing: Entrance fees and special events as listed in tour itinerary.
Meals: 3 breakfasts, 1 lunch, and 1 dinner included.
Baggage Handling: To and from your hotel room throughout your tour for one piece of checked baggage per person.
Service: A professionally trained tour director who is knowledgeable on the local area and will provide you with a wealth of information. Their friendly service will make your trip a memorable experience.
Click here for full details.
- City tours of New Orleans, Houston, San Antonio, Austin, and Dallas
- Jazz Brunch featuring traditional New Orleans cuisine and a live jazz trio at the Court of Two Sisters in the French Quarter of New Orleans
- Guided tours of historic landmarks including the Alamo, Oak Alley Plantation, and Mardi Gras World
- Visit Space Center Houston, the LBJ Presidential Library, and the 6th Floor Museum, dedicated to President Kennedy’s life, death, and impact on history
- Explore the famed Southfork Ranch—home to the infamous Ewing family from the hit TV show Dallas, and enjoy a BBQ lunch
Airfare to tour:
Number of travelers:
|This cabin type is sold out, but other cabin types still available. Please select a different cabin type or call a travel consultant at 877-332-6185 to book this tour.|
YMT Vacations itineraries may contain suggestions for activities for your leisure time; these suggestions do not constitute a recommendation nor an endorsement of any specific service provider and the decision to participate in any such activities should be made independently.