Explore exciting Seattle, a city famous for its coffee consumption and entertaining fish-hurling Pike Place Fish Market. See Alaska like never before, embarking in Vancouver and cruising along the amazing Inside Passage aboard Celebrity Cruise Line's Century. Stop in Juneau and Ketchikan – both amazing Alaska locales sure to offer unique memories of the Frontier State that will last a lifetime. After your cruise, take a spectacular tour into the heart of the Canadian Rockies, enjoying stops in Kamloops, Jasper, Banff, and Calgary. Along the way, planned visits or plenty of leisure time to explore great locations like Jasper National Park, Banff National Park, Lake Louise, and the Icefields Glacier Experience will make for an incredible tour itinerary filled to the brim with the majestic, natural beauty that makes the Canadian Rockies an unforgettable destination!
- 7-Night Alaska Cruise: Aboard Celebrity Century. All meals onboard are included.
- 7-Night Hotel Accommodations: Based on twin/double accommodations in moderate hotels.
- Sightseeing: Special events as listed on land portion.
- Baggage Handling: To and from your hotel room and cruise ship cabin throughout your land tour for one piece of checked baggage per person.
- Service: During the land motorcoach tour, you will have the services of a driver guide. They are knowledgeable on the local area and will provide you with a wealth of information. This friendly service will make your trip a memorable experience.
Please note: although all these sites are featured on all departures for this vacation, some departure dates operate in the reverse order, offering the tour portion of this vacation before the cruise portion. This difference may impact arrival and departure cities depending on the applicable itinerary.
- Experience the majestic glaciers ad fascinating wildlife of world-famous Glacier Bay – limited to others, accessible to you
- Visit Alaska’s most interesting towns: Juneau and Ketchikan
- Learn how the Gold Rush changed history
- See the verdant forests, quaint towns and soaring mountains of the Inside Passage
- Gaze in awe at the picture-postcard scenery of Banff and Lake Louise
- Meet the neighborly townsfolk of Kamloops, British Columbia
- Explore Jasper National Park with its abundant wildlife
- Take a remarkable excursion on a Massive Ice Explorer to the Athabasca Glacier
“The Canadian Rockies were breathtaking and our driver, Bob Smith, was delightful, informative and fun.”
Ruth-Ellen W., OH