Travel to Alaska and the Canadian Rockies on this majestic journey that combines luxury with rugged and beautiful frontier landscapes. Start your land tour through the majestic Canadian Rockies with a stop at Bow Falls and Lake Louise. Enjoy a trip onto the Athabasca Glacier with special ice explorer vehicles. Next, relax in town or begin to explore the amazing Jasper National Park. Transfer to Vancouver for an unforgettable Alaska Cruise aboard Celebrity Infinity. Cruise the Inside Passage and enjoy breathtaking scenery in Icy Strait Point and witness calving glaciers right in front of your eyes. Stop in Juneau and Ketchikan and take in some history of the famous gold rush days. End this magical experience in Seattle, famous for its “salmon throwers” at Pike Place Market.
Click here for full details.
5-Night Hotel Accommodations: Based on twin/double accommodations in moderate hotels
7-Night Alaska Cruise: Aboard Celebrity’s Infinity. All meals onboard are included.
Sightseeing: Special events as listed on land portion.
Baggage Handling: To and from your hotel room and cruise ship cabin throughout your land tour for one piece of checked baggage per person.
Service: During the land motor coach tour, you will have the services of a Tour Director. They are knowledgeable on the local area and will provide you with a wealth of information. This friendly service will make your trip a memorable experience.
- Gaze in awe at the picture-postcard scenery of Banff and Lake Louise
- Explore Jasper National Park and see its abundant wildlife
- Take a remarkable excursion on a massive ice explorer to the Athabasca Glacier
- Cruise the scenic Inside Passage and experience abundant wildlife, calving glaciers and verdant forests
- Witness the majestic Hubbard Glacier
- Visit Alaska’s most interesting towns of Juneau and Ketchikan